Thinking about learning Residual Strain Therapy (RST)? This evening introduction to RST, presented by Dr. Eric Winder, is for any healthcare professional licensed to do manual therapy. The 2-hour program covers the underlying principles of the method, with demonstrations of assessment and treatment, as well as case example discussion. The range of problems that respond well to RST and indications/contra-indications will be presented. Call (941) 957-8390 to register.
RST represents a major leap forward in fascial therapies. The advantages of this method include:
- More accurate assessment of the most important restrictions.
- Faster release of both densified and stiffened fascia.
- Gentler than many other soft tissue methods.
- Lasting change to restricted fascia, with no need to repeat release of a specific restriction.
- Clients love this method! We get referral requests for all over the US, Canada and Europe.
2 CE credits through NCBTMB/CE Broker for Massage Therapists. Wednesday, April 4, 6:30-8:30pm.
To register, call (941) 957-8390, $30 if registered by March 30, $40 at the door. $15 for students in a healthcare professional program.